Dungeon Bandits enters open beta
Dungeon Bandits, PlayEnvy’s localized version of Dungeon Party, entered open beta today.
The open beta version requires no keys to play, so if you’re interested, head on over, register an account, and start playing.
The Original Press Release:
Dungeon Bandits Enters Open Beta
Seattle, WA – February 18, 2010 – PlayEnvy today announced that open beta testing for its tournament based MMO, Dungeon Bandits, will begin at 10am Pacific Time Friday, February 18 which is in preparation for an upcoming major update launching later in the spring.
This final wave of testing introduces several key improvements from closed beta, including an improved game list interface which now shows all games in process, not just those being formed. This a great opportunity for players to experience the core team vs. team match system which will better prepare them for the fully featured upcoming commercial release.
Players that wish to participate in the Open Beta are encouraged to register for their free account on the official site http://dungeonbandits.playenvy.com. There will be no key code requirements during the registration process. Players that participated in Closed Beta will not need to re-register and previous character progress has been preserved.
About Dungeon Bandits
Dungeon Bandits is a fast-paced, tournament-based online game that allows players to form teams of up to 5 players that compete against other teams for the right to the dungeon’s treasure. Featuring a multitude of visually appealing and challenging maps, players must use keen strategy in order to claim the dungeon’s riches. Upcoming content improvements are under development and will introduce even more systems and features to entertain players that are willing to brave the dungeon’s fierce monsters, mini-bosses and competing teams.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Wings Official Global Launch Date Announced
- We have an official release date for the mobile game from Miniclip/Tencent: Aug. 17th, the dogfighting/aerial combat title goes live.
- PAX West 2016 Day One Recap
- Day one is over! We were going to party the night away, but we’re all adults now and all I wanted to do was get to work!
- Iruna Online: Full-scale mobile MMO gets a new raid
- “Iruna Online” is a free to play Full Scale 3D Online RPG played by more than 3.6 million users in Japan. “Iruna Online” features 3D g...