WonderKing Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our WonderKing Page.
WonderKing is a 2D, side-scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by Ndoors. The game looks and feels a lot like other side scrolling games, and can arguably be called a MapleStory clone. Start off by choosing one of four starting classes. Job advancements are at level 30 and 80. Luckily, there’s very little mindless ‘grind’ in the game, as there are plenty of quests to do. WonderKing is definitely one of the best (if not the best) MapleStory clones out there. In the video above, I made a magician and completed a few of the starting quests. I died once because I wasn’t paying attention to my health. To learn more about WonderKing, check out the official MMOHuts WonderKing page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild Terra's Test Server Open For All This Weekend
- This weekend, Wild Terra's test server will be open to the public.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Releases Patch 2.7 A Betta Meta
- Robot Entertainment announces the launch of Orcs Must Die! Unchained Patch 2.7.
- Combat Arms EU Update Brings New Skyscraper Map and In-Game Items
- Nexon Europe announces the release of the Crystal Tower map and associated in-game items.