Quickdraw Mech Available Now in MechWarrior Online
Technicron Manufacturing and Piranha Games released three new variants of the Quickdraw Mech today for pilots and houses looking to secure a close-combat Mech for their lances. With speeds topping 85 kph with a mass of 60 tons, the Quickdraw can manage jumps more than 150 meters while raining down hell upon its enemies in intimate combat.
Additionally, today sees the availability of a new, tricked out Champion Mech for MechWarrior Online: pilots in the Inner Sphere can now try and buy the ferocious Hunchback HBK-4P© which comes with a 10 percent XP Bonus. And for pilots looking to enhance their cockpits with some sweet miniature décor, the Spider Mech is now available in the Mech Lab as a new cockpit item.
For the complete list of map and gameplay enrichments in this latest update to MechWarrior Online, and a complete breakdown of loadouts for the Quickdraw and Champion Hunchback Mechs please head to: http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/123060-patch-notes-12227-18-jun-2013/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valiance Online Invites Players to Blow Up The Server
- Valiance Online is a “living world” superhero massively multiplayer online game in which player choices and actions are paramount.
- Chrono Tales Announces Open Beta Date, Discusses Treasure Plant Event
- Ray Media has announced that open beta for Chrono Tales will begin on January 29.
- Broken Bots Early Access Preview
- So get your Steam loading and hit the store while I continue to sing the praises of this little top-down shooter with a big bang.