Tree of Savior: Armbands Visuals Available In-Game
Apparently visual accessories in Tree of Savior are not limited to headgears and costumes only. Recent finding shows that Armband will also affect the outlook of a character.
At the start of CBT1, it is specifically mentioned that Tree of Savior CBT1 participants will receive a special title and an armband. Back then no one knew what armbands were until the recent alchemist video
After TOSGame did a search in the items database in TOSWIKI, we realize that the armband (called Red Armband), weighs 10g, requires level 40 and all jobs can wear it. The best part however is that the armband comes with three sockets. Sockets can be used to add gems later in the game.
For more info, visit http://treeofsaviorgame.com/equipment/1437/armband-visual-accessory-in-tos/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Goes Old-School With New Vinyl Soundtrack Collection
- Rocket League®: The Vinyl Collection is available to pre-order today.
- World of Warships Blitz Launches on Mobile
- World of Warships is leaving the PC behind, and moving onto mobile with World of Warships Blitz.
- Black Desert Online News - First Anniversary Celebration and Retrospective
- Black Desert Online is celebrating its first anniversary with special deals, an infographic, and a look back at the past year of content.