Tree of Savior: Armbands Visuals Available In-Game
Apparently visual accessories in Tree of Savior are not limited to headgears and costumes only. Recent finding shows that Armband will also affect the outlook of a character.
At the start of CBT1, it is specifically mentioned that Tree of Savior CBT1 participants will receive a special title and an armband. Back then no one knew what armbands were until the recent alchemist video
After TOSGame did a search in the items database in TOSWIKI, we realize that the armband (called Red Armband), weighs 10g, requires level 40 and all jobs can wear it. The best part however is that the armband comes with three sockets. Sockets can be used to add gems later in the game.
For more info, visit http://treeofsaviorgame.com/equipment/1437/armband-visual-accessory-in-tos/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infographic: The Evolution of Warframe
- Warframe is celebrating the holiday season by looking back at its evolution since the game's launch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Fable Legends Introduces New Hero: Evienne
- A new hero has recently been announced for Fable Legends, an upcoming action/adventure RPG. Keeper of the legendary sword Brobdingnagian (Brob...
- “Pirate Kings” Launches Globally on iOS and Android Today
- Today, Jelly Button Games announced the worldwide release of its wildly popular mobile casual adventure game: Pirate Kings--now on the App Sto...