tinyBuild Games: Mike Rose Now Joins the Team
Alongside its own in-house projects, tinyBuild has been treading the indie publishing waters for a while now, helping out on promising third-party titles like first-person gun-ballet Lovely Planet, backwards-platformer Spoiler Alert, and furniture eat-em-up Not the Robots.
Now tinyBuild is stepping up its publishing efforts, and has brought Rose onboard to help guide the assault. Rose was previously a video game critic for eight years, writing for numerous high-profile outlets including Gamasutra, Pocket Gamer, Kotaku, Gamezebo, and more.
“I know the indie scene like the back of both of my hands, and the fronts of them as well,” Rose mused. “I started out writing about games due to my love for finding smaller, lesser known titles from new developers, so this move into more directly helping developers create the games of their dreams is simply my obvious next step.”
For more info, visit http://tinybuild.com/hello-im-the-new-guy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dota 2 New Bloom Festival Review
- Recently Valve has been spoiling us Dota 2 fans with frequent big updates including new game modes, heroes, and game features. Once again, Val...
- League of Angels II Year End Summary
- After its launch in April 2016, League of Angels II has offered monthly content updates, constant additions, and playerbase growth.
- Auto Club Revolution: New Evolution Begins in June
- Two years after Auto Club Revolution’s introduction on PC, Eutechnyx today unveiled details of how the free-to-play motorsport experience is...