Warframe’s ‘The Jovian Concord’ Update Hits PC
Digital Extremes are proud to release a huge new update to the PC edition of Warframe, The Jovian Concord. With it comes a complete visual and gameplay overhaul of the Tenno-favorite tileset, Jupiter (AKA: Gas City). It now has new environments with modern parkour movement in mind, as well as new enemies to confront, and secret lore to uncover. Through new Sabotage, Rescue and Spy missions, and even a new gameplay mode, “Disruption”, Tenno will piece together frightening tidbits of lore that could lay the groundwork for a looming war. If that weren’t enough, there’s a powerful new boss, the flying Ropalolyst.
Using your Warframe’s parkour skills, Tenno can propel to previously unreachable heights and new laboratories inside and weigh their chances outside by leaping across distant, floating platforms, crossbars, and antennas, or die trying. The second new Warframe of 2019 also arrives in this update, the ethereal Wisp. PLayers can glide across the battlefield, wielding light-based abilities to support their allies and to deceive them with her unique Passive – she can turn invisible in air! If she needs, she can also incinerate her foes using four devastating abilities.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War: New Sci-Fi MOBA revealed
- Bigpoint, a leading global developer and publisher of online games, announces the release of Shards of War. The beta phase of the world'...
- Tribal Wars Rise of The Paladins Released
- Today InnoGames launched a new paladin system in its classic strategy MMO Tribal Wars.
- Journey To Grand Fantasia's Condemned Island
- Aeria Games has released the latest update for Grand Fantasia: Journey to Condemned Island.