Black Desert Online’s ‘Star’s End’ Update Coming in June 2019
Announced initially during Black Desert Online Content Roadmap in April, Kakao Games and Pearl Abyss announced the release date for the Star’s End update. This update, coming on June 5th, 2019 adds new high-end content where players forge a new legendary Blackstar Weapon. The Blackstar Weapons represent a new pinnacle of power for Black Desert Online players. There will be a new quest line, where players head to a new area, called Star’s End. This is where players gather the materials to forge this titanic weapon.
Star’s End is a new area themed after the infamous world-boss Kzarka and is located in the western area of Calpheon, one of the biggest regions of Black Desert Online. Only the bravest adventurers will be able to challenge the dangers that lie within. Forging this weapon will certainly mark a player as a veteran of Black Desert Online and will be a worthwhile achievement. Underwater Ruins, a new recently announced expansion will release today after Black Desert Online’s regular maintenance. This content features two new adventuring zones that will take players to fantastical areas in deep hidden caves. The Protty Cave and Sycraia Ruins will offer challenges for adventurers of varied play styles. The ultimate challenge of this will be the new boss, Sycrid. To commemorate the launch of this content, all game packages will be 50% off, which lasts until May 29th, 2019.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution spotlights Containment map
- Blacklight Retribution has released its second open beta map: Containment.
- Lost Saga (EU) - Closed Beta Starting on February 27th
- Today, Nexon Europe is issuing the final call for entry to the closed beta of their highly anticipated multiplayer brawler, Lost Saga. With th...
- SMITE's Newest Patch Brings Nu Wa and Controversy
- Today, SMITE has released its latest patch for the game, with the star of the update being a rework for the goddess Nu Wa, along with a visual...