Guild Wars 2: New Details on HoTs Expansion (Borderlands Map)
ArenaNet has revealed new details about the Desert Borderlands map heading to the popular competitive game mode World vs World with Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
A new blogpost from game designer Tyler Bearce has shed new light on the unique gameplay elements which debut in the new map including more details about shrine-based bonuses granting teams temporary perks such as no fall damage and insta-stealth, dinosaurs, player-controlled ‘cattlepults’, dolyak defenders and other new mode-defining features. The blog is linked here.
The new map, Desert Borderlands, was first unveiled during a special deep-dive presentation to fans at EGX Rezzed which was simultaneously broadcast live via Twitch. You can watch this presentation in full by clicking this link.
To follow all of the latest updates on Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns and to get more details on ArenaNet activities at EGX Rezzed, please visit www.guildwars2.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok 2 Celebrates First Anniversary With Events, Quests, & More
- WarpPortal is proud to announce their one year anniversary of the launch of Ragnarok Online 2: Advent of Valkyrie.
- Escape from Tarkov Last Updates
- Escape from Tarkov has released a major update for their exciting survival/FPS title which has over 70 new items in it!
- Wizards of the Coast Unveil Magic the Gathering: Arena
- Today, during a special livestream, Wizards of the Coast unveiled Magic: the Gathering Arena, an all-new, free-to-play digital version of MTG.