Guild Wars 2: New Details on HoTs Expansion (Borderlands Map)
ArenaNet has revealed new details about the Desert Borderlands map heading to the popular competitive game mode World vs World with Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
A new blogpost from game designer Tyler Bearce has shed new light on the unique gameplay elements which debut in the new map including more details about shrine-based bonuses granting teams temporary perks such as no fall damage and insta-stealth, dinosaurs, player-controlled ‘cattlepults’, dolyak defenders and other new mode-defining features. The blog is linked here.
The new map, Desert Borderlands, was first unveiled during a special deep-dive presentation to fans at EGX Rezzed which was simultaneously broadcast live via Twitch. You can watch this presentation in full by clicking this link.
To follow all of the latest updates on Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns and to get more details on ArenaNet activities at EGX Rezzed, please visit www.guildwars2.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Newest Update to WildStar Introduces The Protogames Initiative
- “The Protogames Initiative” introduces a range of content for players to enjoy, including a new Shiphand mission and two exciting dungeons...
- ZergID, new gaming social network enters public beta
- With more than two years of development and testing by 10,000 gamers, ZergID, a social network for MMORPG players, is entering public beta.
- Spirit Guardian Launches Worldwide for iOS
- Game developer and publisher GTArcade is proud to announce Spirit Guardian will officially launch worldwide on July 24th for iOS.