Guild Wars 2: New Details on HoTs Expansion (Borderlands Map)
ArenaNet has revealed new details about the Desert Borderlands map heading to the popular competitive game mode World vs World with Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
A new blogpost from game designer Tyler Bearce has shed new light on the unique gameplay elements which debut in the new map including more details about shrine-based bonuses granting teams temporary perks such as no fall damage and insta-stealth, dinosaurs, player-controlled ‘cattlepults’, dolyak defenders and other new mode-defining features. The blog is linked here.
The new map, Desert Borderlands, was first unveiled during a special deep-dive presentation to fans at EGX Rezzed which was simultaneously broadcast live via Twitch. You can watch this presentation in full by clicking this link.
To follow all of the latest updates on Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns and to get more details on ArenaNet activities at EGX Rezzed, please visit www.guildwars2.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RedGate Games Introduces the Seaworthy Pirate Era for Mobile Devices
- RedGate Games announces Pirate Era, a 3D pirate-themed game for mobile.
- Heavy Metal Machines' Halloween Event Will Continue Until December
- PC Racing MOBA Heavy Metal Machines received a Halloween update recently and announced today it will go on longer.
- Magfest 2016 Indie Games Recap
- Two of the biggest worlds in the entertainment industry have collided once again at the Washington Metro Area to usher in the 14th Magfest.