Guild Wars 2: New Details on HoTs Expansion (Borderlands Map)
ArenaNet has revealed new details about the Desert Borderlands map heading to the popular competitive game mode World vs World with Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
A new blogpost from game designer Tyler Bearce has shed new light on the unique gameplay elements which debut in the new map including more details about shrine-based bonuses granting teams temporary perks such as no fall damage and insta-stealth, dinosaurs, player-controlled ‘cattlepults’, dolyak defenders and other new mode-defining features. The blog is linked here.
The new map, Desert Borderlands, was first unveiled during a special deep-dive presentation to fans at EGX Rezzed which was simultaneously broadcast live via Twitch. You can watch this presentation in full by clicking this link.
To follow all of the latest updates on Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns and to get more details on ArenaNet activities at EGX Rezzed, please visit www.guildwars2.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ace of Arenas Mobile MOBA Review
- My first impression of Ace of Arenas is it’s a mish mash of the different MOBAS available today.
- Bigpoint Cuts Jobs and US Operations
- Bigpoint has made a major layoff that includes the shut down of its US operations in San Francisco.
- Infographic: The Battle for Europe has Begun in Stronghold Kingdoms
- Firefly Studios has released a new infographic containing gameplay stats on the first few days of play in ‘Europe’, the recently released ...