Warface Kicks Off Monthly-Free Updates for Console with ‘Black Shark’
The Black Shark update goes live today and with it comes new maps, raids, and the Battle Royale mode. The update is live on Playstation 4 today, and hits Xbox One on October 30th. My.com delivers with their roadmap plans for 2018 with the first free content update for the console version of Warface. The “Black Shark” raid has the players doing battle with the most unique enemies in Warface so far, and up to five players can infiltrate and setup explosive charges in this under-development skyscraper. The latest raid will task squads with blasting through numerous sections of the unfinished tower while hacking the enemy network and retrieve crucial data to deal a decisive blow.
The new Battle Royale mode is set in the Mojave Desert, and players will spend less time looting and more time shooting in this mode. Soldiers can look forward to hundreds of distinctive weapons and pieces of original equipment resulting in fast-paced, dynamic matches. The update also kicks off Warface’s Halloween festivities event and introduces several maps for the Team Death Match, Plant the Bomb and Storm game modes.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Releases The Battle of Odessen
- Bioware and Lucasfilm released the climatic chapter "The Battle of Odessen" in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- ArenaNet and ESL to Launch ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League
- ArenaNet and ESL today announced the ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League, an all-new tournament series offering $400,000 (USD) in cash prizes.
- Legacy of Discord's Latest Update Adds Mercenaries
- That's right, Legacy of Discord: Furious Wings adds the soldiers of fortune known as Mercenaries to the game.