Neverwinter Reintroduces Marvelous Game Event on Nov. 13
In anticipation for the launch of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat, Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic are revitalizing the popular Neverwinter in-game event, Respen’s Marvelous Game, from Nov. 13 to Nov. 17. Originally launched on April 1, Respen’s Marvelous Game transforms a party of adventurers into miniature statuettes as they take part in an adventure that resembles classic Dungeons & Dragons tabletop campaigns.
Launching on Nov. 18, Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat follows the events of the fourth Neverwinter module – Tyranny of Dragons – and the Siege of Neverwinter event. As the Cult of the Dragon look to resurrect the five-headed draconic goddess Tiamat from the Nine Hells, adventurers must band together to prevent the catastrophic takeover of the city of Neverwinter. Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat complements the storyline in the new tabletop adventure module from Wizards of the Coast, allowing for even more fan interaction with the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
For more information about Neverwinter, and to play now for free, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Triad Wars: New game set in the Sleeping Dogs Universe revealed
- Recently revealed by United Games, a new kind of online-focused action game has just been announced called "Triad Wars", which is an...
- 9Dragons Celebrates Second Anniversary with Huge Giveaways/Events
- "9Dragons is officially 2 years old and growing strong!" said Kristina Chan, Production Assistant at GamesCampus. "We're l...
- Cards and Castles Pax South Coverage
- Since Cards and Castles was new to me, the first thing I did was pick up the game and play through its two-battle tutorial. It’s pretty easy...