War Thunder Launches Update 1.91 – Night Vision
The latest update, 1.91 (Night Vision) for War Thunder arrives and brings with it night vision devices and thermal sights. But that’s not all! Chinese tanks and aircraft come to the game, as the latest nation makes its way to the global battle. There are plenty of new vehicles to check out, such as MiG-21, F4C Phantom II, EC-665 Tiger HAD, and the SIDAM 25 Mistra. The game received more than a hundred new vehicles, which does include the Chinese tech tree, British helicopters, legendary Vietnam era fighter planes, and other historically important vehicles.
The star of the British helicopters line-up is the Lynx AH Mk.1. The Lynx family of helicopters was widely used by the British Army and the Royal Navy in various recent conflicts like the Falklands War and the Gulf War and is well-known to military vehicle lovers. A modified version of the Lynx, called G-LYNX, set a new absolute speed record for helicopters, attaining a maximum speed of 400 km/h (249 mph) – a record that it still holds to this day. Both variants of the Lynx are available in War Thunder right now.
The “Night Vision” Content Update will also bring cruisers for all nations with a naval tech tree and a handful of modern ground vehicles. For example, Germany will get the World War II era heavy cruiser Admiral Hipper with a primary armament consisting of a total of eight huge 203mm cannons, spread across four dual turrets plus various secondary armaments, including four triple 533mm torpedo launchers, two at each side of the hull. Japanese ground forces lovers will get the Type 75, which is a 155mm self-propelled howitzer, developed in the early 1970s and still used by the JGSDF.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swedish Vehicles Invade World of Tanks Update 9.17
- World of Tanks Update 9.17 is now live, introducing two lines of Swedish tanks to master.
- Maestia Launches Open Beta
- Gravity Interactive has announced the open beta for their new MMORPG Maestia has offically launched.
- The Alchemist Code Celebrates 5 Million Downloads Worldwide
- gumi announced today that their latest title, Strategy RPG The Alchemist Code has reached 5 million downloads across the world.