KurtzPel Introduces Guilds and More In Latest Update
The latest update hit KurtzPel today, and with it comes several fun new features. In this update, the Synthesis System makes its debut as a new crafting system. Players can use Hildad’s Cube to synthesize new items and extract materials from existing items. These resources can be acquired through PVE missions, as well as PVP. Hildad’s Cube will also let players craft invisible accessories, so players can create the look they desire without sacrificing stats to do so.
The first phase of the Guild System has been implemented; guilds have been requested by players since day one and are now ready to be created. Create a guild with up to 50 members and begin accruing Guild Ability Points today. In addition, a new 6-player PVE mission makes its debut, “Blazing Blades of Calamity”. Players must work together as a team to pass four phases to successfully defeat the Blazing Blade of Calamity. A new DLC of gear is available too, the “Battlesuit Outfit Set”. The full patch notes are below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online Unleashes Call of Kronos PvP System
- Nexon America introduces 9v9 PvP with Call of Kronos, a unique battlefield with special rewards.
- Kards - Early Access Preview
- Kards is a CCG based on World War II, and Jason deep dives into how this Early Access card game plays.
- Vainglory Summer Season 2017 and Update 2.6 Arrive June 21
- Vainglory is kicking off its Summer 2017 esports season tomorrow, alongside the launch of the game’s 2.6 update.