The Walking Dead: Our World to Launch Season 9 Missions Tied to AMC TV Show
AMC Games and Next Games have announced that The Walking Dead: Our World will launch a new series of missions. These are tied directly to Season 9 of AMC’s The Walking Dead TV series, which begins on October 8th. Players will be guaranteed TV show characters as rewards for completing these missions, including single-encounter missions and larger group encounters (Infestations) where players must complete three to five missions to earn even greater prizes.
We are very excited to bring the show and the mobile game together with the exclusive missions in The Walking Dead: Our World. For the duration of the season, fans can tune in to watch the show, and play all new Season 9-themed missions every week. We will let players experience the apocalypse first-hand in their everyday life and familiar surroundings and play to get their favorite show characters on their side,” said Saara Bergström, CMO, Next Games.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Legend Celebrates Its First Anniversary
- Webzen is proud to announce that they have begun their first-anniversary celebration for the MMORPG MU Legend.
- Star Trek Online Delta Recruitment Begins Now
- The looming Iconian war is the greatest threat the Galaxy has ever faced. Enlist now.
- Tiny Realms Engages in Global Warfare from Today on iPhone and iPad
- From today real-time strategy fans can engage in fantasy warfare on a global scale as Tiny Realms launches throughout North America, Europe an...