Vindictus Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Vindictus, known as Mabinogi-Heroes in South Korea, is a fast paced 3D fantasy action MMORPG published by Nexon – the same company behind Dungeon Fighter Online, MapleStory, Combat Arms and Mabinogi. Vindictus, unlike other Nexon MMORPGs is rated mature – sort of like Requiem from Gravity. The game features fast paced bloody gameplay, a rich story and jawdroppingly awesome graphics. Vindictus is easily one of the best looking free to play MMORPGs ever. It was built on Valve’s Source Engine and looks absolutely incredible. The open beta for the game began September 15, 2010. In the video above, I ran through a mission and explained some of the basic gameplay mechanics in Vindictus. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Take Ancient Greece By Storm in Total War: Rome II - Wrath of Sparta
- Set in 432 BC at the outset of the Peloponnesian War, Wrath of Sparta is an entirely new campaign expansion for Total War™: ROME II.
- MMO Budget Busters
- Game studios in the West are finding it more and more expensive to bring MMORPGs to market. We should develop MMORPGs like in South Korea.
- ELOA Interview with Webzen and NPICSoft
- Trilient meets with Webzen and NPICSoft to talk about ELOA's western publication