Vindictus Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Vindictus, known as Mabinogi-Heroes in South Korea, is a fast paced 3D fantasy action MMORPG published by Nexon – the same company behind Dungeon Fighter Online, MapleStory, Combat Arms and Mabinogi. Vindictus, unlike other Nexon MMORPGs is rated mature – sort of like Requiem from Gravity. The game features fast paced bloody gameplay, a rich story and jawdroppingly awesome graphics. Vindictus is easily one of the best looking free to play MMORPGs ever. It was built on Valve’s Source Engine and looks absolutely incredible. The open beta for the game began September 15, 2010. In the video above, I ran through a mission and explained some of the basic gameplay mechanics in Vindictus. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starlite: Astronaut Rescue - NASA approved game now on Steam
- Project Whitecard Studios Inc. announced today the release of “Starlite: Astronaut Rescue - Developed in Collaboration with NASA” for PC, ...
- Frontier Developments announces SteamVR support for Elite Dangerous
- Frontier Developments announced it will support SteamVR and the HTC Vive virtual reality headset in the PC version of Elite Dangerous.
- League of Legends Updates Champion Mastery Beta
- While details are sparse, Riot confirms the recent additions of end-of-match animations for rank leveling, special titles based on a champion