Vindictus Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Vindictus, known as Mabinogi-Heroes in South Korea, is a fast paced 3D fantasy action MMORPG published by Nexon – the same company behind Dungeon Fighter Online, MapleStory, Combat Arms and Mabinogi. Vindictus, unlike other Nexon MMORPGs is rated mature – sort of like Requiem from Gravity. The game features fast paced bloody gameplay, a rich story and jawdroppingly awesome graphics. Vindictus is easily one of the best looking free to play MMORPGs ever. It was built on Valve’s Source Engine and looks absolutely incredible. The open beta for the game began September 15, 2010. In the video above, I ran through a mission and explained some of the basic gameplay mechanics in Vindictus. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Introduces Assassin Class with Huge Update
- Not only is the new Assassin class arriving at last, but plenty of new challenges have arrived along with it for veteran players to test their...
- Ancient Summoner Opens New Server: Death Knight-A Bloody Showdown
- The new card game Ancient Summoner, after three popular server launches, has announced the launch of its fourth server, Death Knight.
- Dragon Legion Mobile Review
- Aeria Games obviously knows Dragon Legion’s strength. I can say that if you’re looking for a CCG game that can make you keep on coming bac...