TERA’s ‘Crescent Sea’ Update Now Live
TERA’s next update, “Crescent Sea,” has arrived for PC—bringing with it changes to guild quests, a new dungeon experience, and best of all, the elin valkyrie!
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and great service, have today released the ‘Crescent Sea’ update for their True Action Combat MMORPG on PC, TERA. Headlining the first free content update of the year for the MMO is the introduction of the new elin valkyrie class, joining her castanic counterparts, armed with a massive runeglaive that lets enemies know that these tiny terrors are deadly serious. Players creating new elin valkyries can take advantage of a month-long leveling event that will provide players with useful in-game goodies as they level and, ultimately, the Crimson Dragon mount for those valkyries who reach level 70 before the event ends on March 3.
Included in the update is the brand-new Sea of Honor five-player dungeon, intended for level 70 players looking to stretch their sea-legs. Before boarding the Goldenscale treasure ship and voyaging into the open waters, players must acquire a Sea of Honor Voyage Map earned by clearing dungeons and defeating field bosses. Once a single player in the group has the map, the group can depart on their journey – but beware monsters from the deeps and other vessels are out to commandeer the Goldenscale, one wrong move can send players plummeting to a watery grave.
For more information on the ‘Crescent Sea’ update for TERA on PC, the full patch notes can be viewed in the TERA forums here. For more information on the elin valkyrie leveling event, details can be found here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Razer Announces Ultra-Light Razer Kraken X Headset
- Razer announced today that they have introduced a new product in the Kraken line - the lightweight Kraken X wired headset.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Exceeds 10 Million Players Worldwide
- inal Fantasy XIV now has over 10,000,000 players worldwide! Exciting to see it go from 1.0 all the way to A Realm Reborn.
- Hearts of Iron IV Retells History through a Look at Military Technology
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today released a new developer diary video for Hearts of Iron IV, the upcoming World War II...