Master X Master Announces Titan Ruins Testing
NCSoft has announced that Master X Master (MXM)’s next playtest will focus on Ranked PvP.
Running from November 22 through November 28, the Titan Ruins playtest will put a focus on a traditional MOBA style, 5v5 3-lane PvP mode. Players who complete five Ranked Titan Ruins matches during the test will earn the “Alpha Incarnate” title. Servers for the playtest will only be available during the following hours:
- NA Server Available: 1pm–9pm PST
- EU Server Available: 2pm–10pm UTC
The level requirement for Titan Ruins and Ranked Mode will be removed for the test, and all Masters will be unlocked, letting players hit this content with no barriers in order to provide maximum feedback. Two new Masters will also make their debut: Nedien and Tulam.
NCSOFT West will host an official MXM kickoff stream on November 22 to celebrate the opening of the Titan Ruins Playtest. Follow the stream at http://twitch.tv/playmxm, and stay tuned for additional details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Phase for Firefall at Gamescom
- Red 5 Studios™ announced today that the next phase for Firefall, the sandbox open-world shooter, will be unveiled at Gamescom, running Aug. ...
- Dragons and Titans - New F2P MOBA now available
- Independent game publisher Versus Evil and indie developer Wyrmbyte, today announce the release of Dragons and Titans a free-to-play (F2P) Mul...
- Crystal Saga launches beta on LeKool with giveaway
- LeKool Games, publisher of several web games including Rich$tate and Star Supremacy, has launched its beta for Crystal Saga.