Master X Master Announces Titan Ruins Testing
NCSoft has announced that Master X Master (MXM)’s next playtest will focus on Ranked PvP.
Running from November 22 through November 28, the Titan Ruins playtest will put a focus on a traditional MOBA style, 5v5 3-lane PvP mode. Players who complete five Ranked Titan Ruins matches during the test will earn the “Alpha Incarnate” title. Servers for the playtest will only be available during the following hours:
- NA Server Available: 1pm–9pm PST
- EU Server Available: 2pm–10pm UTC
The level requirement for Titan Ruins and Ranked Mode will be removed for the test, and all Masters will be unlocked, letting players hit this content with no barriers in order to provide maximum feedback. Two new Masters will also make their debut: Nedien and Tulam.
NCSOFT West will host an official MXM kickoff stream on November 22 to celebrate the opening of the Titan Ruins Playtest. Follow the stream at http://twitch.tv/playmxm, and stay tuned for additional details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dirty Bomb: Stress Tests Scheduled For Steam
- Nexon America and Splash Damage are temporarily opening the floodgates for their upcoming hardcore first-person shooter Dirty Bomb, with two s...
- Dirty Bomb Containment War Update Drops In
- Dirty Bomb, the free-to-play online shooter developed by Splash Damage® Ltd., will launch its biggest update yet, “Containment War”, on W...
- The Crew Beta Preview
- The Crew gives you the pleasure of being a solid all around racing game. Because the game is an open world game in the style of an MMO, it cat...