Survival Heroes, MOBA Battle Royale is Live in US/Canada/Mexico
Snail Games announced today that their MOBA Battle Royale title, Survival Heroes has reached North America. It will soon launch in other regions as well. Launching in the SEA region last month, their daily active players already broke 500,000, and believe it will continue to rise. In addition to being available on the App Store and Google Play, Survival Heroes has also launched on the Amazon Appstore, giving Kindle Fire owners a chance to play the game on a different platform. The Survival Heroes team has not stopped working on making new features for Survival Heroes. New weapons and apparels are ready to be equipped. More language supports have also been added. In the near future, more new features, including a new map, are on the way and will soon be revealed. Interested parties can pick it up here on Google Play, here for iOS, and the Amazon Appstore link is right here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Izanami: Matron of the Dead Review
- Izanami is unique, interesting and definitely on the higher end of the difficulty scale.
- TERA Valkyrie Press Walkthrough
- The Honorbound Update is coming to TERA, and with it comes something powerful and new: Valkyrie!
- Friday Huts Stream (11/14): Blacklight Retribution & Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Join in every Tuesday and Friday for fun, previews, and giveaways.