Underworld Ascendant: New Kickstarter for Underworld Series
The legendary developer of titles such as Thief, System Shock and the original Underworld Ultima games announces a Kickstarter campaign for Underworld Ascendant, a spiritual success to the Underworld franchise.
Paul Neurath, formerly of Looking Glass fame, formed Otherside Entertainment, which is a small development team. They are taking Underworld Ascendant to Kickstarter on February 4, 2015 to get fans involved in the game’s development and raise a portion of the funds needed to create the game. The newest incarnation of the franchise will retain the distinctive fantasy RPG gameplay of the originals.
For more info, visit http://www.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms opens the Slaughterhouse
- A new update today for Combat Arms releases a new map for clan battlers.
- Grave - New open world survival horror game hits Kickstarter
- The Kickstarter campaign for Grave, a new open world, procedural survival horror game being developed by Broken Window Studios, Inc. is now li...
- Dreadnought PAX South Hands On Preview
- Dreadnought is a team-based space arena shooter. The twist, however, is the scale of the ships involved -- they’re absolutely massive.