Underworld Ascendant: New Kickstarter for Underworld Series
The legendary developer of titles such as Thief, System Shock and the original Underworld Ultima games announces a Kickstarter campaign for Underworld Ascendant, a spiritual success to the Underworld franchise.
Paul Neurath, formerly of Looking Glass fame, formed Otherside Entertainment, which is a small development team. They are taking Underworld Ascendant to Kickstarter on February 4, 2015 to get fans involved in the game’s development and raise a portion of the funds needed to create the game. The newest incarnation of the franchise will retain the distinctive fantasy RPG gameplay of the originals.
For more info, visit http://www.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragona now in open beta
- Dragona has announced that it is now in its open beta testing.
- The Evolve #BigAlpha Kicks Off This Weekend
- Evolve is kicking off its "Big Alpha" test weekend today and running through the Halloweekend.
- Warlocks Kickstarter Preview
- Warlocks! Each level has a series of stages, similar to the Mario titles (1-1, 1-2, et cetera). Each of these stages have a number of waves of...