F1 2014 Speeds into Stores
Codemasters® today announced that F1 2014 has raced into retail and onto digital stores today, Friday 17th October, for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC from Steam.
The 2014 FORMULA ONE™ season has been one of the most exciting seasons in years, with stunning new cars, new rules, new circuits and new challengers up and down the grid – and players can experience it all as F1 2014 races into stores today. Gamers can see Codemasters’ stunning recreation of this year’s season in the launch video.
F1 2014 takes players closer to the experience of racing this year’s dramatically different cars. A new driver evaluation system and re-graded difficulty settings makes F1 2014 the most accessible video game in the series, and players of all abilities will be able to feel how this new generation of FORMULA ONE cars handle.
F1 2014 includes all the seismic rule changes, aerodynamics, driver changes, new tracks and more which have combined to deliver an unforgettable FORMULA ONE season. F1 2014 also includes the return of Hockenheim to the calendar, and players can experience the BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX™ run as a night race for the first time and race new circuits in Russia and Austria.
As the season approaches one of the most exciting conclusions years, fans can keep up with all the news on the sport and the games by heading to Codemasters F1 games blog and social channels on Twitter and Facebook for updates.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny Get Ready for the Holidays
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny revealed that a new update will arrive on December 4th, 2018 for the holiday season.
- World of Final Fantasy Launch Review
- I’ve been waiting for World of Final Fantasy for months and honestly I had no idea why.
- Shadowverse Soft Launch Demo - E3 2016
- Cygames has proven to me over the past couple months that they're no joke.