Super Dungeon Bros. Goes Free-to-Play on Steam until Jan 25th
Get ready to raid some dungeons! Super Dungeon Bros is Free-to-Play on Steam until January 25th. This is to celebrate the anticipated Idols DLC release, and also brings with it a 75% discount for the base game and current DLC, whilst also coinciding with the release of new content for the brawler. A number of improvements across all platforms have also been instituted to improve matchmaking. The Idols DLC which launches today brings with it not only cosmetic enhancements for your Bros and Broettes but also a whole new way to play with the Idols weapon class:
“Add to your arsenal with new devastating ranged weapons that are worth worshipping. Control the enemy crowd by cursing, chilling, summoning and enveloping your enemies. In addition to the power of the Idols, unlock 8 more bro-tastic helmets and an all new Ultimate.”
Get ready to aid the Gods of Rock with this rowdy band of Heavy Metal Heroes!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ilya Muromets: Early Access Program Available Today
- 1С Game Studios and the Russian Military Historical Society are excited to announce that the Early Access program for ILYA MUROMETS, a new fl...
- Lilith Continues Overseas Push with New Soul Hunters Update
- In the upcoming update, two more chapters were added to Soul Hunters campaign mode, bringing the story to a total of 14 chapters.
- Dynamic MMORPG ‘Fractured’ enters Fall Alpha phase on September 22
- Fractured will soon be entering its Fall Alpha phase from September 22 through October 13.