Super Dungeon Bros. Goes Free-to-Play on Steam until Jan 25th
Get ready to raid some dungeons! Super Dungeon Bros is Free-to-Play on Steam until January 25th. This is to celebrate the anticipated Idols DLC release, and also brings with it a 75% discount for the base game and current DLC, whilst also coinciding with the release of new content for the brawler. A number of improvements across all platforms have also been instituted to improve matchmaking. The Idols DLC which launches today brings with it not only cosmetic enhancements for your Bros and Broettes but also a whole new way to play with the Idols weapon class:
“Add to your arsenal with new devastating ranged weapons that are worth worshipping. Control the enemy crowd by cursing, chilling, summoning and enveloping your enemies. In addition to the power of the Idols, unlock 8 more bro-tastic helmets and an all new Ultimate.”
Get ready to aid the Gods of Rock with this rowdy band of Heavy Metal Heroes!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- En Masse Reveals Content Updates for TERA on Console for May
- Following the launch of TERA on Console for console on April 3rd, 2018, En Masse has scheduled a calendar worth of updates coming for May.
- Felspire Releases New Class Changing Update
- Felspire of 37Games will release its latest Update with Version 2.7 on October 27th, a few days before Halloween
- Shotgun News 10/1: Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends, and More
- Daily MMO news for October 1st 2013 including Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends and more.