Super Dungeon Bros. Goes Free-to-Play on Steam until Jan 25th
Get ready to raid some dungeons! Super Dungeon Bros is Free-to-Play on Steam until January 25th. This is to celebrate the anticipated Idols DLC release, and also brings with it a 75% discount for the base game and current DLC, whilst also coinciding with the release of new content for the brawler. A number of improvements across all platforms have also been instituted to improve matchmaking. The Idols DLC which launches today brings with it not only cosmetic enhancements for your Bros and Broettes but also a whole new way to play with the Idols weapon class:
“Add to your arsenal with new devastating ranged weapons that are worth worshipping. Control the enemy crowd by cursing, chilling, summoning and enveloping your enemies. In addition to the power of the Idols, unlock 8 more bro-tastic helmets and an all new Ultimate.”
Get ready to aid the Gods of Rock with this rowdy band of Heavy Metal Heroes!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Enters Pre-Alpha
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is an MMO presently in development by Visionary Realms and EverQuest co-creator Brad McQuaid.
- KingsRoad and Ballistic Among First Titles on New Yahoo Games Network
- Yahoo Games Network launches with several MMO titles among its launch offerings.
- Move or Die Viewers vs Streamers Coming Soon
- Viewers will be able to directly interact with their livestreamers playing Move or Die in the upcoming “Viewers vs Streamers” content upda...