KingsRoad: Introduces Second Monthly Event, Ice Cycle Event and More
KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment that delivers full-featured RPG depth, visuals and gameplay instantly in browsers, today announced the Ice Event Cycle, the second monthly in-game event for players to participate and earn unique items in KingsRoad. With the Ice Event Cycle comes all-new Appearance items for players to earn, as well as a revamped store that allows players to swap duplicate items for in-game currency to unlock the weapons, armor, and items they desire.
All new Ice Event Appearance items are now available for players to continue customizing their KingsRoad hero; with unique, ice-themed unlockables to equip and journey through the Icy Ruins and the Glacial Cavern on their way to conquering exciting new areas and enemies. Appearance items can be equipped over existing gear slots, adding an additional stat boost and creating a hero unique to each individual player without sacrificing the power and stats of the gear you love.
The Ice Event cycle kicks off today and will run until Wednesday, June 25th.
For more info, visit www.rumblegames.com/kingsroad
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Alchemist Code Release Date Revealed
- Great news for fans waiting on gumi's The Alchemist Code: It's coming this month! The Strategy RPG drops in a few weeks on mobile de...
- Nova Genesis: New Browser-Based MMO Announced
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games revealed today plans to release its newest free-to-play browser game, called Nova Genesis. The fi...
- Holidays Arrive in InnoGames
- InnoGames has announced new holiday-themed events for its MMOs this season.