STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral – Launch Trailer
STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town is available now on Nintendo Switch™ system and Windows PC via Steam!
STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town is a complete remake, re-envisioning the charming and occasionally mysterious world of Mineral Town with updated gameplay, graphics, and characters for the modern day. Core features of the STORY OF SEASONS series also make their return, with multi-floor mining and fan-favorite events like horse racing.
Returning the series to the simulation style that put it on the map, Friends of Mineral Town features detailed farm management by individual squares of land, while also introducing smooth, modernized controls to make managing tools and items fun and easy. Once the crops and livestock are tended to, players can spend their days catching fish in the river, mining for ore, or taking a relaxing break in the hot spring.
Seasons bring new events and Mineral Town is chock full of them! Local festivities bring townsfolk together, giving more opportunities to build relationships during events including animal contests, pet fetch competitions, mochi making, and more. Mineral Town is jam-packed with interesting characters to meet, befriend, and even romance. Learn their stories, help them in their times of need, and become an integral part of this lovely community.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- City Of Steam Announces Alpha Testing
- Mechanist Games has announced they are to begin alpha testing for City of Steam, starting this weekend.
- The Third Age Launches an Alpha Test Today
- The time to battle for Middle Earth is upon us. PopPace has launched an Alpha Test today (4am GMT-4) for their title, The Third Age.
- One Special Day Charity Event Returns in October
- All the funds raised will support the work of SpecialEffect, the games industry charity dedicated to disabled gamers.