SteamCraft has Launched from Last Level Studio
SteamCraft channels the urges of youth – building crazy constructions out of blocks, and then destroying your friend’s creations. Last Level Studio’s SteamCraft lets players imaginations run wild, and build whatever they desire. Whether it flies or drives, build the machine of ultimate destruction and tackle other players online on randomized maps. There are no rules in SteamCraft for construction. If you have missiles, blow them up! If you have wheels, run them down and crush them. If you have machine guns, turn them into Swiss cheese! Each map is on a randomly selected location, so players need to be ready for any situation. The goal: Destroy anything that moves. If you win, you receive rewards, and the ability to make your machine even more absurd. There is also a limited-time 25% off discount to celebrate the launch of the game.
- Advanced construction system that lets players create truly unique combat machines. Fight on land and in the air!
- Over 600 construction components and over 40 weapons.
- Realistic damage model: destroyed parts fly off of the vehicle according to the laws of physics!
- Multiple gameplay modes, including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
- Exciting special effects, dynamic gameplay — that’s SteamCraft.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MicroVolts launches Spectate Update
- Rock Hippo's MicroVolts has launched the Spectate Update today.
- Schools of Magic Now Available on App Store
- Schools of Magic, the ambitious Adventure RPG game from Codigames, is now available for free on the App Store.
- Forge of Empires Soon Launches Progressive Era
- InnoGames just announced the ninth era to dawn in its popular online game, Forge of Empires.