LOTRO Developers Not Currently Planning More Instances
During a special event on The Lord of the Rings Online’s server Gilrain, Community Manager Rick Heaton (Sapience) answered many player questions as they escorted his little lowly Hobbit to Isengard.
Among the information provided (which was compiled by one of the players) is the perhaps disappointing news that the LOTRO team is not currently working on the development of any new traditional raids or instances. You might also be disappointed to hear that no kinship changes or new housing areas are in the works.
However, Sapience also indicated the possibility for improvements or redesigns to SoA regions and the housing system in 2014. More of Sapience’s comments can be read here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infestation: Survivor Stories Surpasses One Million Users
- P Productions, a leading publisher of massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs), announced today that more than 1.3 million players worldwide...
- Aion Announces Release Date for New Free Expansion, Upheaval
- The North American Aion development team is excited to announce a release date of June 17, 2015, for Aion: Upheaval.
- PlanetSide 2 Releases Auto-Turrets in Latest Update
- Today, Sony Online Entertainment released the latest game update to PlanetSide 2, which includes wieldable melee weapons and the Spitfire Turr...