Brave Frontier and The King of Fighters Collaboration Announced
Brave Frontier fans can now look forward to a new collaboration event, featuring original characters straight from SNK Playmore’s legendary THE KING OF FIGHTERS Series.
From July 15 to August 12, players can recruit renowned rumblers of the series into their Brave Frontier squad, including Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami, Terry Bogard, Mai Shiranui, Benimaru Nikaido, Athena Asamiya, Kula Diamond, and Rugal Bernstein. Fans will be able to get Kyo Kusanagi upon reaching a Facebook Share milestone related to this collaboration on the official Brave Frontier Facebook page.
Finally, players will get to bring their heroes to fight in the limited time-only challenge level called “Scarlet Abyss Tournament.” Players will need Kyo Kusanagi in their squad as a requirement to enter the challenge level.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vermintide “I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!” Special Edition Announced
- The ‘I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!’ Edition of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will be sold via ebay, with a starting price of $1.
- Warframe Celebrates 3rd Anniversary on Consoles
- Both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players can look forward to receiving some powerful weapons as a 'thank you' for their loyalty.
- Path of Exile: The Awakening Launches Today
- The biggest and most far-reaching expansion of the game to date, Path of Exile: The Awakening takes the player on a dark journey.