Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘Alderaan Noble Estate’ Stronghold Trailer
Star Wars: The Old Republic now allows players to build their own estate with Game Update 6.1, Pinnacles of Power.
In the aftermath of the Sith Empire’s assault on the Meridian Complex Shipyard, both factions form elite organizations to carry out key objectives that could tip the balance of the war.
Republic-aligned players work alongside Jedi Master Gnost-Dural and General Daeruun to guide the formation of Task Force Nova, an initiative to help rebuild the Jedi Order after years of brutal conflict. Players aligned with the Sith Empire meet with the new Sith liaison, Darth Rivix, to direct the reformation of the Hand, the Empire’s most elite and powerful strike force.
Away from the war’s chaotic front lines, players can form a lavish base of operations within the Core Worlds by purchasing a new Stronghold: the Alderaan Noble Estate. Customize your own royal retreat hidden away in the mountain ranges of Alderaan! This noble estate comes with a wide-open field, a snowy overlook, and a regal mansion with a balcony overlooking cascading waterfalls.
Careful use of high explosives can unlock a hidden area and grant access to a unique aspect of the estate’s territory.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels opens their 100th server
- R2Games has announced the launch of the 100th server for its recently released MMO League of Angels.
- Guild Wars 2 Launches Spirit Vale Raid Wing
- ArenaNet just activated the first raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns with the release of Spirit Vale.
- Rise of Kingdoms Review
- The “City Building/RTS Mobile Game” genre is a deep pool, and it’s hard to make a splash in it. Does this one standout?