Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘Alderaan Noble Estate’ Stronghold Trailer
Star Wars: The Old Republic now allows players to build their own estate with Game Update 6.1, Pinnacles of Power.
In the aftermath of the Sith Empire’s assault on the Meridian Complex Shipyard, both factions form elite organizations to carry out key objectives that could tip the balance of the war.
Republic-aligned players work alongside Jedi Master Gnost-Dural and General Daeruun to guide the formation of Task Force Nova, an initiative to help rebuild the Jedi Order after years of brutal conflict. Players aligned with the Sith Empire meet with the new Sith liaison, Darth Rivix, to direct the reformation of the Hand, the Empire’s most elite and powerful strike force.
Away from the war’s chaotic front lines, players can form a lavish base of operations within the Core Worlds by purchasing a new Stronghold: the Alderaan Noble Estate. Customize your own royal retreat hidden away in the mountain ranges of Alderaan! This noble estate comes with a wide-open field, a snowy overlook, and a regal mansion with a balcony overlooking cascading waterfalls.
Careful use of high explosives can unlock a hidden area and grant access to a unique aspect of the estate’s territory.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- BTS World Available for Pre-Registration
- Pre-registration has begun today for BTS World, a mobile title from Netmarble, starring global superstars, BTS.
- Brawl Busters Introduces The 16th Warrior
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of "The 16th Warrior" update for Brawl Busters.
- Kartuga Storyline Revealed
- A new video is revealed for InnoGame's upcoming Kartuga.