Star Trek Online: Season 12 – Reckoning Launch Trailer
Star Trek Online on PC welcomes Season 12 – Reckoning today, continuing the story from Agents of Yesterday: Artifacts.
The new Season 12 update features include:
- New Lukari Science Vessel – Captains can finally earn the community-designed T6 Lukari Ho’kuun Science Vessel by participating in daily anniversary missions and completing the new featured episode.
- Two Daily Anniversary Missions –Completing “Omega Molecule Stabilization Daily” and “Party Patrol” each day will earn dilithium, reputation marks and pictures of Q, which must be collected to earn the new Lukari ship.
- Omega Molecule Stabilization Mini-Game – Players can track down omega particles that Q has scattered across the galaxy and use them to craft upgrade kits.
- New Featured Episode – In the brand new episode, “Of Signs and Portents,” captains team up with the Lukari to battle the Tzenkethi and earn rewards toward the new Lukari Science Vessel.
- New Reputation – “The Lukari Restoration Initiative” allows players to earn marks toward weapons and gear infused with protomatter technology to defend themselves from the Tzenkethi.
- New Crafting School – Season 12 introduces a new Research School to the R&D System, allowing captains to create new kits and modules.
- Two New Space Queues
- “Gravity Kills” – Captains will lead an attack on a Tzenkethi protomatter facility and collect Hawking particles to drop their special defenses.
- “The Tzenkethi Front” – Players will defend the Eta Serpentis system from a Tzenkethi attack by turning their protomatter weapons against them.
- Full Space Battlezone – Captains will head out to the final frontier to lead an all-out war against the Tzenkethi, in an effort to stop the production and deployment of protomatter weapons.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Of Tanks Launches Update 7.4
- Wargaming has launched its latest update, 7.4, for World of Tanks.
- New DC Comics MOBA Infinite Crisis Revealed
- Warner Brothers Entertainment has revealed a new MOBA, Infinite Crisis, based on the DC Comics Multiverse.
- WildStar Prepares to Unleash the Carbine Developers
- Can you feel it? The electricity in the air? It's game time. Carbine Studios is taking the censorship off and sending their development t...