Star Trek Online: Season 12 – Reckoning Launch Trailer
Star Trek Online on PC welcomes Season 12 – Reckoning today, continuing the story from Agents of Yesterday: Artifacts.
The new Season 12 update features include:
- New Lukari Science Vessel – Captains can finally earn the community-designed T6 Lukari Ho’kuun Science Vessel by participating in daily anniversary missions and completing the new featured episode.
- Two Daily Anniversary Missions –Completing “Omega Molecule Stabilization Daily” and “Party Patrol” each day will earn dilithium, reputation marks and pictures of Q, which must be collected to earn the new Lukari ship.
- Omega Molecule Stabilization Mini-Game – Players can track down omega particles that Q has scattered across the galaxy and use them to craft upgrade kits.
- New Featured Episode – In the brand new episode, “Of Signs and Portents,” captains team up with the Lukari to battle the Tzenkethi and earn rewards toward the new Lukari Science Vessel.
- New Reputation – “The Lukari Restoration Initiative” allows players to earn marks toward weapons and gear infused with protomatter technology to defend themselves from the Tzenkethi.
- New Crafting School – Season 12 introduces a new Research School to the R&D System, allowing captains to create new kits and modules.
- Two New Space Queues
- “Gravity Kills” – Captains will lead an attack on a Tzenkethi protomatter facility and collect Hawking particles to drop their special defenses.
- “The Tzenkethi Front” – Players will defend the Eta Serpentis system from a Tzenkethi attack by turning their protomatter weapons against them.
- Full Space Battlezone – Captains will head out to the final frontier to lead an all-out war against the Tzenkethi, in an effort to stop the production and deployment of protomatter weapons.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Grand Finals - Worlds 2017
- The final week of Worlds 2017 is here at last.
- MapleStory 2 Removing Fairfight In Next New Leaf Update
- MapleStory 2's development team has confirmed that its next update on February 28 will remove the Fairfight mechanic from much of its con...
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...