Paragon Aurora Announcement Trailer
Paragon reveals its next hero to join the line-up: Aurora, a melee hero arriving on January 31.
Frozen Simulacrum (RMB/R1) – Allows Aurora to leap in a target direction, leaving behind a solid ice clone of herself.
Glacial Charge (Q/Square) – An icy trail launches Aurora forward, dealing damage, pushing enemies aside and blocking projectiles from the front.
Hoarfrost (E/Circle) – Creates a ring of hoarfrost around Aurora, dealing damage and rooting enemies caught in the ice.
Cryoseism (R/Triangle) – Aurora creates an ice earthquake. Enemies in the area will turn to ice, which then explodes, causing damage to the Hero and spreading the effect to other nearby Heroes and minions.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guilty Gear XRD - Revelator- PC Port Review
- Guilty Gear XRD is not a Street Fighter style game; it’s an anime fighter. Those are so very different.
- NYCC 2013 Day 3 Recap
- Me and my brother didn’t have any scheduled meetings today, so I was free to spend the day however I wanted. First things first, we sought o...
- Nexon Mobile Brings Marvel Battle Lines, DomiNations and Darkness Rises Holiday Cheer
- Nexon M is gearing up for the holidays with several of their popular mobile titles.