Paragon Aurora Announcement Trailer
Paragon reveals its next hero to join the line-up: Aurora, a melee hero arriving on January 31.
Frozen Simulacrum (RMB/R1) – Allows Aurora to leap in a target direction, leaving behind a solid ice clone of herself.
Glacial Charge (Q/Square) – An icy trail launches Aurora forward, dealing damage, pushing enemies aside and blocking projectiles from the front.
Hoarfrost (E/Circle) – Creates a ring of hoarfrost around Aurora, dealing damage and rooting enemies caught in the ice.
Cryoseism (R/Triangle) – Aurora creates an ice earthquake. Enemies in the area will turn to ice, which then explodes, causing damage to the Hero and spreading the effect to other nearby Heroes and minions.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Terraria 2014 Refresher Review
- Zelus takes a look at Terraria and see how far it has come after its numerous updates.
- Path of Exile: Fall of Oriath Launches on PC
- Grinding Gear Games has officially launched the expansion for Path of Exile in the form of "The Fall of Oriath".
- New Wave of Game Shutdowns Announced
- Despite all the new game launches and betas going into the PAX West week, it looks like some free-to-play games are closing their doors.