Paragon Aurora Announcement Trailer
Paragon reveals its next hero to join the line-up: Aurora, a melee hero arriving on January 31.
Frozen Simulacrum (RMB/R1) – Allows Aurora to leap in a target direction, leaving behind a solid ice clone of herself.
Glacial Charge (Q/Square) – An icy trail launches Aurora forward, dealing damage, pushing enemies aside and blocking projectiles from the front.
Hoarfrost (E/Circle) – Creates a ring of hoarfrost around Aurora, dealing damage and rooting enemies caught in the ice.
Cryoseism (R/Triangle) – Aurora creates an ice earthquake. Enemies in the area will turn to ice, which then explodes, causing damage to the Hero and spreading the effect to other nearby Heroes and minions.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Attila: Now Available
- Total War™: ATTILA is now available to purchase at retailers and available for digital download. The Dark Ages approach. A time of famine, ...
- Warframe PS4 and XB1 Get Silver Grove Update
- Digital Extremes brings its huge new Warframe update, The Silver Grove, to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles today.
- Old School RuneScape Servers Now Live
- Miss pre-2007 RuneScape? Fear not, for the classic returns.