Paragon Aurora Announcement Trailer
Paragon reveals its next hero to join the line-up: Aurora, a melee hero arriving on January 31.
Frozen Simulacrum (RMB/R1) – Allows Aurora to leap in a target direction, leaving behind a solid ice clone of herself.
Glacial Charge (Q/Square) – An icy trail launches Aurora forward, dealing damage, pushing enemies aside and blocking projectiles from the front.
Hoarfrost (E/Circle) – Creates a ring of hoarfrost around Aurora, dealing damage and rooting enemies caught in the ice.
Cryoseism (R/Triangle) – Aurora creates an ice earthquake. Enemies in the area will turn to ice, which then explodes, causing damage to the Hero and spreading the effect to other nearby Heroes and minions.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shaiya Relaunches in Southeast Asia With a Beta Test
- PlayPark has brought back a classic MMO, Shaiya, which is a PVP-focused MMORPG, and released their Closed Beta test into Southeast Asia.
- Armies of Colhen march in Vindictus
- Vindictus has launched its latest update, The Armies of Colhen.
- Suit Up for New Mecha Combat Content in Master of Eternity
- Nexon is adding a riveting new chapter to the M.O.E. storyline of a galactic war, and also offers fresh new items and features.