Star Trek Online (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Star Trek Online Page.
Star Trek Online is a 3D sci-fi themed MMORPG based on the Star Trek Franchise by Cryptic – the same company behind City of Heroes and Champions Online. The gameplay in Star Trek Online is divided into Eve Online like space encounters and land based “away missions”. The concept of space exploration is in the game, but unfortunately players don’t really get to experience it in the free trial. The game’s free trial is super-restrictive, as it only includes the game’s tutorial and first mission. To learn more about Star Trek Online check out the official MMOHuts Star Trek Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Details PC Server Merge Process
- Following the server merge for TERA on console, En Masse Entertainment has shared some details involving the North American PC servers.
- Heva Clonia Online's Open Beta Test Begins Today!
- OGPlanet is extremely excited to announce that their new, Free-to-Play MMORPG, Heva Clonia Online, begins its Open Beta Test Today.
- Closers Releases First New Playable Character: Nata
- It wasn't that long ago that Closers went live for a global audience, and with it comes a dedicated monthly update series.