Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Gameplay Video
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online is a 2D trading card game MMO published by Konami. As the name implies, it is based off the popular trading card game Yu Gi Oh! and the anime TV series. Unfortunately players start off with a terrible deck, and the only way to get better cards is through purchasing booster packs for money. It plays a bit like Urban Rivals and Poxnora – two other trading card game MMOs.
To learn more about Yu-Gi-Oh! Online check out the official MMOHuts Yu-Gi-Oh! Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us launches major update for Summoners War first anniversary
- Com2us is celebrating the first anniversary of its flagship title, Summoners War, with a major update and several in-game events.
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest Contest Disrupts E-Sports With New Formula
- Studio Wildcard announced today the start of its biggest and fiercest online multiplayer ARK: Survival of the Fittest tournament to date.
- War Thunder Review (PS4 Launch)
- War Thunder has so much to see and so many beautiful areas to explore; if you can avoid bullets and rockets long enough.