Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Gameplay Video
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online is a 2D trading card game MMO published by Konami. As the name implies, it is based off the popular trading card game Yu Gi Oh! and the anime TV series. Unfortunately players start off with a terrible deck, and the only way to get better cards is through purchasing booster packs for money. It plays a bit like Urban Rivals and Poxnora – two other trading card game MMOs.
To learn more about Yu-Gi-Oh! Online check out the official MMOHuts Yu-Gi-Oh! Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
- Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort - Strange effects happening on April 1st
- DOTA 2: Reborn Beta Impressions
- Dota 2 Reborn is still not ready for the main client but all players can play the beta.
- The Exiled 2017 Review
- The Exiled is a PvP-focused isometric RPG brought to us by Fairytale Distillery.