Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Gameplay Video
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online is a 2D trading card game MMO published by Konami. As the name implies, it is based off the popular trading card game Yu Gi Oh! and the anime TV series. Unfortunately players start off with a terrible deck, and the only way to get better cards is through purchasing booster packs for money. It plays a bit like Urban Rivals and Poxnora – two other trading card game MMOs.
To learn more about Yu-Gi-Oh! Online check out the official MMOHuts Yu-Gi-Oh! Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Torchlight Frontiers: PAX West 2018 Impressions
- Torchlight isn't dead, and the hoped for Torchlight MMO is being developed by many of the minds that originally created it.
- Armored Warfare - Modern Battlefield Dev Diary
- The developers offer insight about level of detail, the importance of strategy, and realism.
- Bossa Studios Secures over $1 Million Funding
- Bossa Studios, a multiple award-winning game developer and publisher, has raised a $1.35 million funding round led by London Venture Partners.