Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Gameplay Video
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online is a 2D trading card game MMO published by Konami. As the name implies, it is based off the popular trading card game Yu Gi Oh! and the anime TV series. Unfortunately players start off with a terrible deck, and the only way to get better cards is through purchasing booster packs for money. It plays a bit like Urban Rivals and Poxnora – two other trading card game MMOs.
To learn more about Yu-Gi-Oh! Online check out the official MMOHuts Yu-Gi-Oh! Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 Receives Event System and More In An Update
- First-Person MMO PlanetSide 2 received a new update that will introduce three new weapons alongside new events and updated construction.
- New GameLit inspired Space Opera: Intelligence Block
- Dangerous pyrotechnic, gravitechnic, and nanotechnic displays as magic for your entertainment!
- Iron Throne Introduces New Large-Scale Battle Features
- Netmarble's Iron Throne revealed a new update for the MMO strategy title on mobile devices.