RuneFest Tickets Available for RuneScape Bonds Purchase
Jagex Games Studio – creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape – has announced that tickets for the upcoming RuneFest fan convention are now available to purchase with either in-game Bonds1 or real-world currency. Entry to the event, which takes place on Saturday 3rd October at London’s Tobacco Dock, costs 35 RuneScape Bonds or £99 plus booking fee.
Tickets will include entry to the event from between 10am and 11pm, a RuneFest goodie bag that includes an exclusive in-game item, access to all areas, and entrance to the RuneFest after-party. Similar to last year’s celebrations, Bonds can also be used to book accommodation, as well as flights to and from the UK.
October’s event is shaping up to be another exceptional showcase. Featuring an Invention-themed steampunk spectacle with undertones of vampyric darkness, the one-day convention will include exclusive reveals, Q&A panels, the legendary ‘Golden Gnome’ awards, and other celebrations of all things RuneScape.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kartuga Now In Closed Beta
- Hit the high seas with InnoGame's newest MMO, Kartuga.
- April Fool's Roundup
- Let's have a little light-hearted fun! April Fool's is one of my favorite parts of being a gaming journalist.
- More Ships Setting Sail for New World – Salem
- The New World is expanding! Paradox Interactive and Seatribe today announced that Salem: The Crafting MMO, PC Free-to-play, has launched two a...