RuneFest Tickets Available for RuneScape Bonds Purchase
Jagex Games Studio – creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape – has announced that tickets for the upcoming RuneFest fan convention are now available to purchase with either in-game Bonds1 or real-world currency. Entry to the event, which takes place on Saturday 3rd October at London’s Tobacco Dock, costs 35 RuneScape Bonds or £99 plus booking fee.
Tickets will include entry to the event from between 10am and 11pm, a RuneFest goodie bag that includes an exclusive in-game item, access to all areas, and entrance to the RuneFest after-party. Similar to last year’s celebrations, Bonds can also be used to book accommodation, as well as flights to and from the UK.
October’s event is shaping up to be another exceptional showcase. Featuring an Invention-themed steampunk spectacle with undertones of vampyric darkness, the one-day convention will include exclusive reveals, Q&A panels, the legendary ‘Golden Gnome’ awards, and other celebrations of all things RuneScape.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Summer Update Released
- A huge update comes for Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War from Joycity right in time for the summer.
- Camelot Unchained Funds the Depths, Looks to Greater Heights
- With CityState Entertainment now surpassing the $2.5 million mark in crowdsourced funds for Camelot Unchained, The Depths at last is a confirm...
- Legend of Ares Open Beta Begins August 4
- Legend of Ares, a classic MMORPG, is returning to the West through RedFox, with an open beta starting August 4, 5pm PDT.