Spring is in the Air with New Tactical Monsters Easter Update
Camex’s Tactical Monsters is ready for Spring with a festive Easter update. A new hero arrives in Thumper, the Easter Bunny! Thumper was created when Dr. Walter, a mad scientist who had a deep passion for dimensional travel, decided to create a machine that opened a time portal. Unfortunately, the device he created exploded, and as the dust settled from the explosion, a gaping black hole was revealed. And what came out of the black hole were new mystic monsters of legend and power. That’s not all that came in this update though.
Tactical Monsters Easter Update Features:
- New Heroes:
- Thumper the Easter Bunny: an experimental rabbit that escaped Dr. Walter’s lab on Easter, who was contaminated by the radioactive material used to build the portal. Thumper maybe look fluffy and cute, but when he gets angry, he turns into a monstrous rabbit, bent on destruction!
- Ares the War God: Son of Zeus and bloodthirsty for war, Ares is armed with a Holy Shield that can block any attack and a spear that can be used at all angles! Ares is worth three men!
- Easter Theme: The main city in the game will become magical with an Easter theme.
- Scavenger Hunt: Random mystery eggs will be hidden throughout the main city!
- Spring Easter Sale: In game gems and gem packs will be discounted for the sale.
- Clan Updates: A new clan chest where you battle monsters together to get prizes and rare cards on Sundays from other clan members, receive clan points for all clan members when buying a monthly card.
- New Languages: Tactical Monsters is now available in 23 different languages including: English, Espanol, Tagalog, Italiano, Dutch, Norsk, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Polski and more!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Super Adventure Box Returns
- Arenanet has announced that Guild Wars 2’s Super Adventure Box, a fan-favorite April Fool’s event has returned!
- World of Warships Sets New Development Course
- The World of Warships team has chartered a new development course—short-term dev cycles.
- Hirez Roundup #19: Happy Nerfday
- We have a pretty good week for news, I think! SMITE is celebrating their fourth birthday, and Paladins: Realm Restored is here!