SMITE Xbox One Beta Interview and Giveaway
DizzyPW and Ragachak had a chance to sneak into the private lounge room of Hirez Studio’s PAX East booth to sit down with Hirez Todd and Stewart to test out the improvements to the Xbox One edition since the World Championship reveal. With serious upgrades to their UI, smoother more responsive controls, and 1:1 content matching, this is shaping up to be a well polished launch.
That said, beta testing is set to begin later in March! We happened to get a handful of beta codes as well as Convention Tyr skins to toss to our fans! Check out the official giveaway page for info on how you can win these codes, and if you’re lucky, even an Ultimate God Pack!
Want to learn more about SMITE? http://mmohuts.com/review/smite – Head here for more SMITE information, reviews, videos, gameplay screenshots, articles & more!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Kickstarter Campaign for Aquanox Deep Descent is Now Live
- Nordic Games and Digital Arrow announced the Kickstarter of Aquanox Deep Descent.
- Seven Souls Online Officially Launches
- Today marks the official launch of Seven Souls Online by publisher Neowiz.
- New Mist Champions Revealed for Guild Wars 2's Stronghold PvP Mode
- The addition of Mist Champions allows combatants to purchase highly specialized champions which can be summoned to turn the tide of battle.