SMITE Xbox One Beta Interview and Giveaway
DizzyPW and Ragachak had a chance to sneak into the private lounge room of Hirez Studio’s PAX East booth to sit down with Hirez Todd and Stewart to test out the improvements to the Xbox One edition since the World Championship reveal. With serious upgrades to their UI, smoother more responsive controls, and 1:1 content matching, this is shaping up to be a well polished launch.
That said, beta testing is set to begin later in March! We happened to get a handful of beta codes as well as Convention Tyr skins to toss to our fans! Check out the official giveaway page for info on how you can win these codes, and if you’re lucky, even an Ultimate God Pack!
Want to learn more about SMITE? http://mmohuts.com/review/smite – Head here for more SMITE information, reviews, videos, gameplay screenshots, articles & more!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Unveils Stealth Stretch Goal Details
- This week marks yet another stretch goal being surpassed for CityState Games' upcoming RvR MMORPG, Camelot Unchained!
- Prime World: Now Officially Launched
- Nival has announced that its award-winning MOBA, Prime World, is now available globally on Steam, Amazon and Aeria
- Skyforge: Lanber Forest zone revealed
- My.com today has released details for the new location named the Red Forest in their upcoming sci-fi MMORPG, Skyforge.