Ship of Heroes – Character Creator Tool: Randomizer Video
Ship of Heroes has a new preview video today, focused on the Character Creator Tool. They also revealed the CCT beta date will be announced this week. The Character Creator Tool’s UI is smooth and intuitive, easy to use. Some of the more powerful features are not in this video, because there’s a lot to come. The developers wanted to show off some of the features so incoming players will know what to expect with the CCT Beta.
SoH‘s lead coder gives a fast-paced tour of using randomizers with each of the three basic character models. This tool, in its current form, gives more options to create a unique character than any other MMO has shown. According to the devs, there’s no need for any players to ever have identical characters unless they want to.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord II Open Beta Review
- It is an interesting concept; though it is touted as “Hardcore PVP,” I do not really see that yet.
- Take Part in an All-new MMO Experience with Tynon
- Today Tynon, the social fantasy RPG for web browsers, has officially made its debut!
- Strife: Patch 0.2.38 Now Available
- S2 Games has just released a new update for their casual MOBA title: Strife. Patch 0.2.38 introduces a new pet, major crafting changes and mor...