Ship of Heroes – Character Creator Tool: Randomizer Video
Ship of Heroes has a new preview video today, focused on the Character Creator Tool. They also revealed the CCT beta date will be announced this week. The Character Creator Tool’s UI is smooth and intuitive, easy to use. Some of the more powerful features are not in this video, because there’s a lot to come. The developers wanted to show off some of the features so incoming players will know what to expect with the CCT Beta.
SoH‘s lead coder gives a fast-paced tour of using randomizers with each of the three basic character models. This tool, in its current form, gives more options to create a unique character than any other MMO has shown. According to the devs, there’s no need for any players to ever have identical characters unless they want to.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Azur Lane from Yostar Announces their Closed Beta
- Following their pre-registration period, Yostar has announced their oceanic battler, Azur Lane will hold a closed beta phase.
- Gauntlet Launch Livestream Ongoing
- If you're a nostalgic gamer with a yearning for games of yore, then you're probably excited about the release of Gauntlet today.
- Cabal Online (NA) recieves update on February 6th
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American publisher and developer of CABAL Online has today announced the release of CABAL Online’s latest content up...