Rogue Company Reveal Trailer
First Watch Games & Hi Rez Studios announce Rogue Company, a new multiplayer shooter with crossplay for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. Rogue Company will be coming to life in 2020 and will have crossplay on all major platforms on day one. It will also feature a variety of casual and competitive game modes and 60 FPS on all platforms. You can sign up for the Alpha on their website.
Rogue Company is a top-secret syndicate of elite mercenaries around the globe. To most of the world, the elusive mercenaries are a rumor at best. However, to those in the know, Rogue Company operatives are indispensable to solving the world’s deadliest and most challenging missions. As a Rogue Company mercenary, players will grab their weapon of choice and dive into iconic locations to compete online in various PVP game modes. Group up with friends and dominate the competition.
Scott Zier, Creative Director of First Watch Games discusssed Rogue Company:
“Rogue Company will constantly update and evolve with the community. Rogue Company’s planned updates include new game modes, maps, weapons, gadgets, in-game events, and playable mercenaries. From game balance to game modes, player feedback will help us develop the next best multiplayer shooter.”
In addition, Hi-Rez Studios and First Watch Games announced that Rogue Company will be an Epic Games Store exclusive on PC when it releases next year. Epic Games also released a live-action trailer, Lock and Load, which you can check out below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Welcomes Spectral Tiger Mount
- League of Angels II has announced the upcoming arrival of a new mount, the Spectral Tiger.
- Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Release Date Set
- Set sail for adventure, guarding treasure fleets and unlocking the secrets of the Amazon. Sacrifice vassal kings to angry gods to stave off Do...
- Shotgun News 10/30: STO, C&C, Hawken, and Much More!
- Daily dose of MMO News, October 30th 2013: STO, C&C, Hawken, and more.