Rogue Company Reveal Trailer
First Watch Games & Hi Rez Studios announce Rogue Company, a new multiplayer shooter with crossplay for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. Rogue Company will be coming to life in 2020 and will have crossplay on all major platforms on day one. It will also feature a variety of casual and competitive game modes and 60 FPS on all platforms. You can sign up for the Alpha on their website.
Rogue Company is a top-secret syndicate of elite mercenaries around the globe. To most of the world, the elusive mercenaries are a rumor at best. However, to those in the know, Rogue Company operatives are indispensable to solving the world’s deadliest and most challenging missions. As a Rogue Company mercenary, players will grab their weapon of choice and dive into iconic locations to compete online in various PVP game modes. Group up with friends and dominate the competition.
Scott Zier, Creative Director of First Watch Games discusssed Rogue Company:
“Rogue Company will constantly update and evolve with the community. Rogue Company’s planned updates include new game modes, maps, weapons, gadgets, in-game events, and playable mercenaries. From game balance to game modes, player feedback will help us develop the next best multiplayer shooter.”
In addition, Hi-Rez Studios and First Watch Games announced that Rogue Company will be an Epic Games Store exclusive on PC when it releases next year. Epic Games also released a live-action trailer, Lock and Load, which you can check out below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 – Tyria’s Point of No Return
- The road to war is paved by points of no return.
- Guild Wars 2 Launches Spirit Vale Raid Wing
- ArenaNet just activated the first raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns with the release of Spirit Vale.
- Nightcrawler now available in Marvel Heroes
- Update 2.15 for Marvel Heroes has just be published, which adds famed X-Man "Nightcrawler to the massive roster of 29 playable superheroe...