Rogue Company is a 3D team-based online multiplayer FPS sending merciless soldiers-of-fortune across the globe to kill or be killed in tactical operations.
“Rogue Company is a top-secret syndicate of elite mercenaries who carry out paid contracts to combat the world’s biggest wrongs. Rogue Company is an outlaw solution to a broken system. To most of the world, the elusive organization is a rumor at best. However, to those in the know, Rogue Company operatives are indispensable to solving the world’s deadliest and most challenging missions.”
►You Must Choose: Pick and choose from a wide selection of playable mercs, customizable weapons, and powerful abilities to dial in on your perfect playstyle.
►Heart of Darkness: Travel to iconic locations the world over and dive into dangerous conflicts where you complete the mission or die trying.
►Breaking Barriers: Team up with your friends regardless of platform and take on your rivals together!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: First Watch Games
- Publisher: Hi-Rez Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4CPUs)+
- RAM: 6144 MB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 555+
- HDD: 16 GB
- Description: Rogue Company is a 3D team-based online multiplayer FPS sending merciless soldiers-of-fortune across the globe to kill or be killed in tactical operations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Repulse officially launches
- Aeria Games has announced the official commercial launch of Repulse today.
- Warframe's New Zephyr Prime Now Available
- Digital Extremes has uncaged Zephyr Prime, the Warframe Prime Access version of the airborne destroyer, on all platforms.