Rise of Kingdoms Prepares to Celebrate First Anniversary
Rise of Kingdoms, the real-time strategy MMO, is proud to celebrate their first year anniversary on September 21st. With this in mind, there are plenty of events to take part in to celebrate. Beginning on September 14th, players can take part in a week-long event, where they complete challenges to earn candles. These upgrade their Alliance’s Anniversary Cake, and obtain rewards such as new skins. Logging in for eight consecutive days will give players a new legendary hero, the Korean commander Queen Seondeok.
Seondeok, the first queen of the Korean kingdom of Silla, offers a number of passive and active skills with a focus on strengthening a Governor’s resource gathering. Passive skills like Insightful helps increase gold and resource gathering speed, Magnanimous fortifies siege units at gathering points, and her active skill Modest can deal massive damage to a single target while reducing its rage. A special anniversary video will go live on September 21st, where players celebrate their achievements and fond memories from the first year. This video will also be displayed on massive video billboards at landmark locations around the world including Times Square in New York, Yonge-Dundas Square in Toronto, Leicester Square in London, and Sony Center in Berlin to thank the fans for their support.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- FireFall: Chosen Offensive Event on September 28th
- Red 5 Studios announces its second Chosen Offensive live event for their open world MMO Shooter, Firefall, where players will be battling an a...
- Join Respen's Marvelous Game in Neverwinter - April Fool's Event
- Perfect World Entertainment announces a special limited-time event for Neverwinter's April Fool's.
- Asymmetrical Co-op Spy Thriller “Clandestine” Infiltrates Steam Early Access Today
- Danish indie developer Logic Artists today announced that asymmetrical co-op espionage adventure “Clandestine” is now available on Steam E...