Rangers of Oblivion Arrives on Mobile in January
Rangers of Oblivion, a mobile MMORPG will be arriving later this month, bringing monster-hunting action to iOS and Android. Whether going alone or with friends, an exciting 3D fantasy world awaits. Players will be able to pre-register at the link below and receive special in-game rewards for doing so. With an unrivaled level of customization for a mobile title, creating your Ranger is an adventure in itself. Everything from specific nose-size, tattoos and hunting attire is available to tinker with — after all, you want to look your best when taking on all manner of monsters. There is also an in-game rune system, allowing you to upgrade character abilities, buy skills and invest in more monster-hunting mastery. Players can also craft more powerful weapons and armor to do battle with Malheim’s monsters. From catching wild horses, going treasure hunting, cooking and fishing, there’s a lot on offer with Rangers of Oblivion.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Need for Speed World Removes Level 10 Cap for Free Users
- Need for Speed World removes level 10 cap for free to play users and becomes fully free to play.
- Rappelz Epic IX Part 3 Expansion Coming February
- Epic 9.3, the latest Rappelz expansion, will deliver new features and challenges for the Rappelz community.
- Combat Arms And Atlantica Online Now On Steam
- In a follow up to the launch of Vindictus on Steam, Nexon has announced Combat Arms and Atlantica Online are now on the gaming platform.