Rangers of Oblivion Arrives on Mobile in January
Rangers of Oblivion, a mobile MMORPG will be arriving later this month, bringing monster-hunting action to iOS and Android. Whether going alone or with friends, an exciting 3D fantasy world awaits. Players will be able to pre-register at the link below and receive special in-game rewards for doing so. With an unrivaled level of customization for a mobile title, creating your Ranger is an adventure in itself. Everything from specific nose-size, tattoos and hunting attire is available to tinker with — after all, you want to look your best when taking on all manner of monsters. There is also an in-game rune system, allowing you to upgrade character abilities, buy skills and invest in more monster-hunting mastery. Players can also craft more powerful weapons and armor to do battle with Malheim’s monsters. From catching wild horses, going treasure hunting, cooking and fishing, there’s a lot on offer with Rangers of Oblivion.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM launches in Canada and Sweden on iPad
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM launches on iPad for the first time in Canada and Sweden.
- TERA News - Sword and Hoard Update Live
- En Masse Entertainment has announced the launch of its latest update for TERA: Sword and Hoard.
- Digital Extremes Announces Warframe
- Digital Extremes, known for Unreal, Bioshock, and more, has announced the free-to-play Warframe.