Ran Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Ran Online Page.
Ran Online is a 3D ‘school themed’ fantasy MMORPG published by Min Communications. Players start off by choosing from one of three rivaling school campuses. Each school has a different NPCs as well as a special uniform. The game’s setting is unique, but it’s plagued by terribly poor English translations as well as a lack of direction. The game does have a high level cap of 210 as well as 4 playable classes. Each of the game’s four classes have three distinctly different skill trees. Ran Online used to be published internationally, but that service was shut down after failing to attract a large enough audience. Min Communications recently re launched the global service. In the video above , I created a brawler character and beat the crap out of a bunch of ‘small hooligans’ inside of my campus. To learn more about Ran Online check out the official MMOHuts Ran Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Check-in, Knock-out: New indie brawler signed by tinyBuild
- tinyBuild Games has made the next step in its bid for indie publishing world domination, signing incredible multiplayer brawler Check-in, Knoc...
- SOE Offers Halloween Make-Up Tutorial Videos
- In celebration of Halloween this week, SOE has released makeup tutorial videos to teach players how to transform into their favorite character...
- Skyforge: Berserker Class Revealed
- Today Obsidian Entertainment has revealed the ruthless Berserker class in Skyforge with a brutal new trailer. Wielding a two-handed chainsword...