Emil Chronicle Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Emil Chronicle Online Page.
Emil Chronicle Online is a 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG by Gravit (The same folks behind Ragnarok Online, Requiem and Rose Online). The game was originally released in 2005 in Japan as a pay to play MMORPG, but has since been re-released as a free to play title. The game has an excellent amount of variety (3 races and 12 playable classes) as well as some gorgeous anime graphics that look a lot like a mix between Fiesta Online and Mabinogi. The game is currently being published in Malaysia and Singapore, but anyone in the world can register and play the game. In the video above I created a character, ran through the beginning area and killed a few random monsters. Getting the game to actually launch is a bit frustrating – you’ll need to let the game patch, close it when it finishes, open it again and let it patch. You need to do this about 15-20 times before the game actually finishes patching. To learn more about Emil Chronicle Online check out the official MMOHuts Emil Chronicle Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Attack on Titan Mobile Game Coming in 2016
- The “Attack on Titan” game will be available in all major English markets for Android and iOS devices.
- HTML5 MMORPG 'Mad World' Alpha Version Now Open
- The Open Alpha for the HTML5-powered Mad World is now live! This is an open event for PC users only.
- Villagers & Heroes: Starfall "All Hallows' Eve" Event Arrives
- Hot on the heel of the latest expansion for Villagers and Heroes: Starfall comes the holiday event for All Hallows' Eve!