Project Blackout Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Project Blackout Page.
Project Blackout is a 3D tactical MMOFPS game published by SG Interactive (Ntreev) – the same company behind Grand Chase, Pangya, and Trickster Online. In its core, Project Blackout plays a lot like Combat Arms, CrossFire and other tactical MMO shooters. The game is available in Asia as “Point Blank” through NCSoft. This version of the game is open to users in both North America and Europe as well as many other regions. The game is easy to pick up and learn for those that have played at least one other FPS game in the past. To learn more about Project Blackout check out the official MMOHuts Project Blackout page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Launches Ride System In New Update
- R2Games' Zombies Ate My Pizza introduces a vehicle system, raises the level cap, adds new bosses, and more.
- "Letters From Harran" Contest Lets Fans Contribute to Dying Light
- Techland has opened up the chance for fans to get involved with adding to the story of Dying Light: The Following.
- Elemental Kingdoms Review
- Elemental Kingdoms is Perfect World Entertainment Inc.’s first foray into the mobile market where you get to battle in a “modified” CCG...