Pokemon TCG Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Pokemon TCG Page. (Page not up yet)
Pokemon Online TCG is a 2D browser based trading card game MMO based on the actual pokemon trading card game. Like Urban Rivals and Eredan iTCG players can compete online against each other with the decks they make. Those familiar with the actual Pokemon trading card game should be able to enjoy the game without completing any tutorials but those new to the game can opt to play against an AI before playing against others online. To learn more about Pokemon TCG check out the official MMOHuts Pokemon TCG page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragomon Hunter Unveils its Complete World Map
- Interested players can now visit the official website for a preview of every zone in the huge, immersive world that they will explore.
- Galaxy of Trian enters semi-open beta on iOS, Android & PC
- Other Games has today announced that they will be expanding the beta for digital science fiction strategy board game Galaxy of Trian.
- Neverwinter Call to Arms: Orc Assault Begins
- A new skirmish event against the Many-Arrows orcs begins in Neverwinter, and offers powerful rare rewards.