Path of Exile Early Look at the Shadow Class (High Level) – Gameplay Commentary
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Path of Exile Page.
Path of Exile is a 3D Action RPG MMO published by Grinding Gear Games. It’s play-style is very similar to games such as Diablo and Torchlight. Unlike other games in the genre however, players are not bound by the specific class they choose at the start. Instead after choosing their class, they can freely choose skills and most weapons (depending on initial class) to suit their play-style. This allows them to completely change how a certain class is played. Path of Exile uses an enormous passive skill tree that allows players to fully customize their character’s stats. In this video we get an early look at the Shadow class, the newest class available in PoE. The Shadow class uses Dexterity and Intellect to deal out quick strikes while also laying down traps and debuffing enemies in large aoe areas. To learn more about Path of Exile out the official MMOHuts Path of Exile page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat Begins Closed Beta
- Webzen has begun Arctic Combat's closed beta testing.
- Arena of Heroes Beta Impressions
- Arena of Heroes is now in open beta, and is essentially a turn-based DOTA game that pits players against one another through matchmaking. With...
- Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict Begins Closed Beta
- Gamigo has announced the start of closed beta for Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict (previously "Nexus Conflict").