ARGO Online Official Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our ARGO Online Page.
Alaplaya has announced the latest game in its free to play lineup! ARGO Online is a sci-fi MMORPG that blends Steampunk and fantasy features. The game is developed by the Korean studio MGames and should be available in early 2011. RF Online and Neo Steam share the steampunk theme, but Argo Online is newer and looks more polished than those games. The setting is Earth, centuries after the devastation of World War 4. There are eight classes to chose from, and plenty of PvP modes including battlegrounds, capture the flag, and so forth. Argo will also support large scale instanced raids for end-game PvE challenges. Gamers interested in learning more about Argo Online can check out the official MMOHuts page which includes additional information, screenshots, and gameplay videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2K Announces Beyond Earth: Rising Tide Expansion Pack
- Extensive addition introduces aquatic gameplay, an overhauled diplomacy system, hybrid Affinities and more!
- Path of Exile Teases Update 1.3
- Grinding Gear Games has revealed new information about its next major update for Path of Exile, scheduled to launch on December 12.
- GAMEVIL to Publish Mobile Version of ArcheAge
- GAMEVIL is the leader in adapting online games for mobile, having also launched a mobile version of the RPG Kritika on iOS and Android this pa...