ARGO Online Official Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our ARGO Online Page.
Alaplaya has announced the latest game in its free to play lineup! ARGO Online is a sci-fi MMORPG that blends Steampunk and fantasy features. The game is developed by the Korean studio MGames and should be available in early 2011. RF Online and Neo Steam share the steampunk theme, but Argo Online is newer and looks more polished than those games. The setting is Earth, centuries after the devastation of World War 4. There are eight classes to chose from, and plenty of PvP modes including battlegrounds, capture the flag, and so forth. Argo will also support large scale instanced raids for end-game PvE challenges. Gamers interested in learning more about Argo Online can check out the official MMOHuts page which includes additional information, screenshots, and gameplay videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War: New Map and a Host of New Gameplay Features
- Today’s update to Shards of War expands the battlefield and brings new acoustic dimensions to each fight.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 is Live on Kickstarter
- The Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign is live, unveiling some of the most highly requested additions to the series.
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha Content Update Introduces Deadlands
- After 2.5 weeks, Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMORPG Albion Online, have released some first stats about Summer Alpha.