Path of Exile News You Don’t Want To Miss: Part 2 – Path of Exile Ultimatum
We got to sit down with Chris Wilson of Grinding Gear Games to talk some of the dirty details of the upcoming Path of Exile 2, along with the upcoming Path of Exile Ultimatum expansion. From new campaigns and classes, to the long awaited crossbow weapon, watch now to get all of the details on these exciting changes coming to POE!
In Path of Exile: Ultimatum, you must undertake the trials of Chaos and choose whether to risk it all for ultimate power. The April expansion contains the Ultimatum challenge league, eight new Skill and Support Gems, improvements to Vaal Skills, an overhaul to past league reward systems, dozens of new items, and much more.
Want to find out more about Path of Exile 2? Watch part 1!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark Nexus Arena Shut Down
- On March 16, Whitebox Interactive announced that it has cancelled development of Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena.
- Homefront: The Revolution Announces Merits System
- Deep Silver today unveiled the Homefront®: The Revolution Merits program, a reward plan for members of the Homefront community.
- Trick and Loot in The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot's Halloween Open House
- Have Halloween fun and get an early look at TMQFEL during its closed beta!