Paladins – Champion Teaser – Raum, Rage of the Abyss
He is wrath, he is fury. Raum, Rage of the Abyss is the next Champion coming to Paladins, in the “Damned Frontier” update. A preview show is coming on October 9th, 2019 at 12 PM ET, on the Paladins Mixer. This demonic entity is the next Frontline champion coming to Paladins, and we have an overview of what you can expect below:
Raum, Rage of the Abyss:
- Frontline champion – a devilish being that thrives off causing ruin in the thick of battle.
- Collects Soul Shards by ripping soul fragments from his opponents to power a personal
- Can cover large distances with infernal and disrupt enemies with an earth rendering
- Only gains shield through combat – hesitation leaves him vulnerable!
Raum was summoned from the Abyss by a desperate man, trying to turn the tide of war in his favor. However, Raum is not one to just take orders. He has an insatiable bloodlust, and is ready to unleash untold carnage onto the Realm, turning it into a literal Hell. He wields a Gatling gun that unleashes a 500 round magazine after a small wind-up time. These bullets cause physical damage but tear pieces of players souls out, which Raum can pick up to empower his shield.
Alongside Raum, Paladins will launch a brand new Wild West battle pass in The Damned Frontier update. 100 levels of Wild West styled content awaits anyone playing while it’s active –
including Hustler Strix, Bounty Hunter Lex, Safecracker Khan, and Gunslinger Tyra, alongside avatars, sprays, emotes and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Episode Seven of Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Now Live
- Episode Seven of The Saga: Iria is now live in Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi.
- Star Trek Alien Domain: Sets Closed Beta Date
- GameSamba, in conjunction with CBS Interactive and development partner NGames, today announced that the closed beta test for the upcoming free...
- Holiday Events Starting in Digimon Masters Online
- Joymax has rounded up a sleigh full of activities and prizes for Digimon Masters Online. Want to get your gift from Santa before Christmas?