Paladins: Champions of the Realm is a F2P FPS developed by Hi-Rez Studios. Focused on team-based strategy, Paladins combines FPS combat with RPG elements and a collectible card system that allows players to amplify and augment their characters with different abilities. The card system has changed since it’s inception, and now you acquire cards and when you place them in a deck you have a power amount. Each point you put into a card increases its rarity [from Common and up] and each upgrade makes the card even more powerful, allowing for intense amounts of customization even in a small amount of cards. It is presently in Open Beta and is still growing with a current pool of seventeen champions that fulfill the traditional MOBA roles of Damage, Support/Heals, and Tanks.
Fast, skill-based action: All weapons in Paladins are projectiles, requiring players to take great aim in order to hit their targets.
Mount up: Players can use various mounts in order to traverse the large battlefields.
Customization: Collect cards from battles and use them to increase your hero’s abilities.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hi-Rez Studios
- Publisher: Hi-Rez Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950 or better with 768 MB+ of VRAM (DirectX 11 Compatible)
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Classic Introduces New Equipment Gems and Upgrades
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today released details of the magical new gems powering player equipment in MU Classic – a reb...
- Cabal Online: Heading for Android TV
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American based publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of the highly acclaimed MMORPG, CABAL Online, has announced ...
- Luvinia World recieves new content expansion
- Thousands of players have already started the New Years in Luvinia with epic monster battles and glorious achievements. The newly released exp...