Osu Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Osu Page.
Osu! is a 2D rhythm based MMO with anime inspired backgrounds. The core gameplay in Osu is very similar to games like Super Dance Online, ShowUp and other rhythm based MMOs – except with much simpler gameplay. The game is based off of the Japanese DS game Ouendan. There’s no real lobby or persistent world, just gameplay. The graphics, even though 2D, are incredibly sleek and modern looking. Those interested in rhythm based games should definitely give Osu! a try. To learn more about Osu! check out the official MMOHuts Osu! page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Launches Partner Program
- Kakao Games invites their content creators and influencers to be a part of their new Black Desert Online Partner Program.
- Repulse officially launches
- Aeria Games has announced the official commercial launch of Repulse today.
- Rail Nation Review
- Due to the various options available in Rail Nation, it is a great game for train enthusiasts.