Osu Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Osu Page.
Osu! is a 2D rhythm based MMO with anime inspired backgrounds. The core gameplay in Osu is very similar to games like Super Dance Online, ShowUp and other rhythm based MMOs – except with much simpler gameplay. The game is based off of the Japanese DS game Ouendan. There’s no real lobby or persistent world, just gameplay. The graphics, even though 2D, are incredibly sleek and modern looking. Those interested in rhythm based games should definitely give Osu! a try. To learn more about Osu! check out the official MMOHuts Osu! page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eden Eternal Brimming with New Features
- Aeria Games unveils a major update to Eden Eternal, introducing hours of new content and a raise of the level cap to 100.
- MU Online's Season 14 Update Launches Today
- A new update hits MU Online today, and with it comes an absolute treasure trove of updates and features.
- Shards of Infinity Deckbuilding Game Coming to PC and Mobile
- Designed originally by Justin Gary and Gary Arant, Shards of Infinity is the follow-up to their award-winning deckbuilder, Ascension.