FreeJack Style Levan Polka Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our FreeJack Page.
Racing games usually involve cars or karts, but not FreeJack. This free to play ‘parkout’ themed racing has players sprinting on foot across various maps filled with urban obstacles. The foot racing aspects make it most similar to Tales Runner, but the two games are still quite different. FreeJack has a single player campaign, player housing, and other extra features to explore, but the main draw is the competitive racing. The gaphics in the game are highly stylized, so its not entirely shocking to see an official trailer for the game that parodies the ‘Leak spin’ meme. Scandinavian gibberish and anime girls spinning vegetables are an odd way to advertise a MMO racer, but here it is. Enjoy! To learn more about FreeJack check out the official MMOHuts FreeJack page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Journal Fantasy XIV: Alexander and Beyond Balance
- Roughly a month out from my Heavensward review was posted, and I’m still addicted to the game.
- Games of Glory Open Beta Begins
- Lightbulb Crew has announced the official open beta launch for Games of Glory, its free to play top-down team shooter.
- War Dragons Launches First Major Expansion, Atlas
- ar Dragons by Pocket Gems officially launches the first major expansion to their RTS title, named Atlas.