Orcs Must Die! Unchained – First Look
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a competitive, team-based fortress siege game in the style of the original Orcs Must Die! games. Teams of five must compete as they lay traps, order minions, and set siege to each other. The game features collectable heroes, traps, weapons, and minions, allowing you to build and adapt to each game.
The game is the first in the series to offer competative offence and defense multiplayer. Its also the first in the series to be free to play! Orcs Must Die! Unchained is currently in its Closed Beta Stage 1 period and does require a key or the purchase of a founders pack to gain access.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fall Schematic Mobile RPG Redefines "Free To Play"
- Fall Schematic by Drawn by Clouds is an upcoming card game that opens up a new business model while staying free to play.
- Infinite Crisis: Now Officially Launched
- Exclusive Steam Bundles Now Available
- Monthly Tournament Nosgoth Leagues Coming in October
- Square Enix and Psyonix are pleased to announce that Nosgoth will be launching the first season of Nosgoth Leagues on October 1, 2015.